I have worked in programming, website design, marketing, and R&D. I constantly learn and add new skills to my arsenal and that gives me a better perspective when engaging in problem solving and brainstorming. I believe it is important to love what you do and that means understanding the brand/product/project on many levels.
- Website Development
- Mobile Website Development
- Email Marketing Development
- Designed for high profile clients such as Honda, Acura, and Intuit
- Website Development
- WordPress Website Development
- Working with small business and individuals to help them improve their online presence
Hired as a game tester. Promoted to R&D and then loaned out to Marketing to complete their technical projects.
- Plan and develop Websites – including design, setup, and maintenance
- MySQL Database setup and maintenance
- Website analytics via Google Analytics
- Setup, maintenance, and monitoring of social networking accounts for brands and products
- Developed software using C# and Access Database
- Increased department efficiency by implementing via Cloud based products such as Google Docs, Google Calendar
- Company- wide coordination on multiple projects and marking initiatives
- Develop, execute, and supervise online contests
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities among coworkers to facilitate project’s needs
- Design posters, advertisements, banners, and other media for products and promotions
- Promotional item organization and distribution via major shipping companies
- Travel, Organize, Promote, Setup, and Manage Convention Events throughout USA
- Execute email campaigns
- Game Content and Rules Design/Development.
- Lead Design of Star Trek Deck Building, Dragonball Collectible Card Game (Series 5), Naruto Collectible Card Game (Series 18), and the Digimon Fusion TCG (2014)
- Design and Testing for many other games.
- Designed and developed Tournament Organizer Program (TOP) Software, for Bandai America Inc. to create, run, and report gaming tournaments. Programmed using C# with Compact SQL database.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Organized events for 50-1500+ attendees
- Supervised volunteers
- Assisted and supervised attendees.
BA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Skills and Abilities
Available Upon Request